The i4M seeder controller allows farmers to carry out variable rate seed prescription plans using a single bin seed drill. The system consists of a tablet computer running the i4M app software that connects to an electronics module over Wi-Fi.
The electronics module is connected to a drive and sensor network connected to the drill. As the machine travels across the field, the app determines the required application rate from the prescription map adjusting the metering roller speed to set and maintain seed rate. When not using a prescription map, the user can load up to three preset rates for manual control of rate on the run.
Prescription map files are transferred to the tablet via i4M cloud server. The user simply places the prescription map files onto a web page, adding information such as field name and selecting the required map layer.The cloud server processes the map and makes it available for download on the tablet. Unlock codes are not required, the user gets free account access to the i4M cloud server when purchasing i4M hardware.
The i4M seeder controller is an easy to use, cost effective Variable Rate solution for single bin seed drllls. i4M is tractor independent, the seeder controller will run on any brand of tractor.
With a fast learning curve, the i4M seeder controller minimises seed wastage and ensures optimum seed rate across the field for even crop growth.
• Runs on Android Devices
• Tablet GPS or i4M Tracer GPS Integration
• Variable Rate Prescription Maps
• Download Maps from i4M Cloud server
• Preset Rates (Manually change on the run)
• Electric or Hydraulic PWM Control options
• Hectare Counter
• Stores Products and Calibrations
• Stores Machine Setup Data
• Monitors Output Rate
• Monitors Bin Level and Fan Speed
• Automatic Control from Work switch
• Operator Alarms
– Cost Effective Variable Seeding Solution
– Retro fit to most brands of drill
– Hydraulic and Electric Drive Option
– Simple User Interface
– Optimise Seed Placement