The i4M Map Server is an online GIS data conversion tool that handles prescription maps for use with the various i4M control systems.
After creating a free account, the user uploads map data to the server where it is converted and transferred via 3/4G network to the relevant i4M controller app.
Map Data can be catalogued according to farm name and input type, allowing for historical analysis of machine use and crop performance.
Through a flexible API, i4M can communicate with 3rd party Agronomy platforms for the transfer of map and operational data.
– Data File Transfer to and from i4M Apps
– Handles Generic shape and csv files
– Catalogue maps by farm or product type
– 3rd Party Platform Integration
– Save time, send data straight to machines
– No USB transfer and No Unlock Codes